Transcript Request to down load form go to
SAMRA University Transcripts
Effective November 19, 2010 Southern California University of Health Sciences was appointed custodian of records for Samra University of Oriental Medicine. Samra University is no longer administering academic student records. Please note, SCU does not verify or confirm that credits earned at Samra University will lead to Licensure or credentialing. SCU is solely responsible for providing official copies of the Samra University Transcript. Students seeking a copy of their Samra Transcripts may contact the Registrar’s Office at SCU and complete the following:
- Verify identity through a Notary Public with a copy of a Social Security Card and Government issued identification (Passport or Driver License). We offer Notery services on campus.
- Complete the Transcripts Request Form
- Pay the transcript fee of $5.00 with Student Accounts located in B-240. Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. except for official holidays.
- Requests are processed within two working days of receipt
- You may contact the Registrar’s Office at (562) 902-3303
Requesting Transcripts by Mail or Fax
- Download and complete the Transcript Request Form
- Verify identity through a Notary Public with a copy of a Social Security Card and Government issued identification (Passport or Driver License).
- To pay by credit card, download and complete the Credit Card Authorization Form.
- Fax completed forms to (562) 902-3306
- Or send in a check, money order or cashier’s check payable to SCUHS along with the completed Transcript Request Form to:
Southern California University of Health Sciences (SCUHS)
Attention: Registrar’s Office
16200 East Amber Valley Drive
Whittier, CA 90604
Once payment and verification of identity has been approved by Student Accounts and the Registrar’s Office, transcripts requested in person, by mail or fax will be processed within two working days of receipt.
3545 Wilshire Blvd Ste 355, Los Angeles CA 90010
Call School 213.381.2221 Clinic 213.381.1700 fax 213.381.1701
E Mail Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org